My Beautiful People

Monday, March 1, 2010

Silence isn't golden!

Is silence really golden???

I don't believe that it is! Silence, in my experience, can be a pretty good indicator that something is amiss. That something is not quite right. So for me, at times, silence can be like shouting from the roof tops & it's echo can be quite deafening. It's like a warning system... like an alert alarm to what's really going on!

I guess I just hate unanswered questions. I hate not knowing what others may be thinking about me. I want the truth, actually I expect the truth! Regardless of what the truth may be... I want it spoken out loud.... I want it precise & concise so that there is no mistaking what's been said.

I have always believed that it is better to have your eyes wide open, so that you can see fully what it is that your are facing. For if you don't know what coming up to meet you, how then are you supposed to know how to tackle it! Impossible!



2 comments:

  1. no kidding though!!!

    you make complete sence to me... there are certain times with children... when you can hear them... you dont worry nearly as much about what they are doing as you do when you cannot.

    yanno?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that is exactly what I meant Michelle! Thanks for visiting my blog .. Cheers Kath

    ReplyDelete