My Beautiful People

Friday, March 12, 2010

10 Questions You May Like to Answer!

I got these 10 questions off a fellow blogger: A Peek into Our Lives : by a Daft Scots Lady


1. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?

To the inhabitants of this planet I would say take care of this world... To an individual I would say allow yourself to love & be loved

2. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?

I would have to say all those people in my life whom bring me joy & happiness.

3. What do you value most in other people?

I value a persons honesty, integrity, their humour, their humility, their ability for compassion & empathy.

4. If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would it be?

Would have to be blue ... because it's calming like the sky & the sea

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

If I could change one thing it would be my fear of speaking in public .... being Glossaphobic can be very inhibiting.

6. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
My compassion

7. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

I would probably start a service designed to raise awareness on the struggles of people with mental health issues & disabilities. To lift the stigmas that can be so isolating to these people.

8. Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?

I would rather teach.

9. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received?

Given: Never let the sun go down on a fight!
Received: You are exactly where you are meant to be right now ... everything is exactly as it should be ... it's an opportunity to learn!

10. How would you like to die?

I don't like to contemplate death because I love life so much...so I guess I would love to die an old woman ... with my family around me knowing that I have lived a full & happy life.

2 comments:

  1. 9. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received? My mother always told me to "pick my battles" and as I get older I realize how we as people put to much emphasis on things that do not matter giving ourselves unneccessary anxiety and stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother is a very wise woman Champ & how very true her words are!

    ReplyDelete