My Beautiful People

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A New World

With words
You enter my life
You show me a world
So different from mine
I like it
Its exciting & new
You share your stories
Your likes
Your dislikes
You share the essence of you
And I in turn share mine
You challenge me
You challenge my thoughts
We are strangers
But still we share
It's seems that there are no boundaries
No walls to hold us in
Words!
Beautiful Words
Laced together to tell a story
Soliloquies shared
An intermingling of souls
Different but somehow the same
A mutual act of giving & receiving
A positive place to be!


My little free verse to blogging! I am really enjoying this experience!

5 comments:

  1. nice. obviously i am an addict...
    amazing the connections you can make when you have never seen the person on the other end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Isn't amazing how we can share secrets wit people we don't know yet we find it hard to confide in family, friends, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian.. it so easy to become addicted to... I haven't written this much since my teens & am absolutely loving meeting such an array of beautiful people...even if it is in cyber space.

    Champ: Yeh it's great! I guess, it is a great form of release, creative & otherwise... Sometimes confiding in family & close friends can be a little unnerving ... because they have an invested interest in us & their opinions have a huge impact us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't words fun? Sure the "do" stuff, communication and all that, but beyond that we can play with them. They are a delightful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words certainly are many things... Fun, Moving, Exciting, riveting, comforting, inviting, sensual, funny, hurful & so, so , much more!
    Thanks for your visit to my blog Mr Picklesworth & for your comment.

    ReplyDelete